Tuesday 24 August 2010

Chelsea, sport and ripe tomatoes

For the first post of my new blog 'Sporting Behaviour', I thought I'd discuss what I know and love best - Chelsea! With my blog titled as it is, I'm attempting to force myself to discuss all things well...sport - in an attempt to differentiate this one from my other blog dedicated to all things Chelsea. (Which can be found here, by the way...). So if at any point you find me getting too football or Chelsea-sentric, feel free to yell, stamp your feet and pummell me with rotten tomatoes!

But just to get underway, I'm going to be kicking things off happily sitting in my comfort zone, so just for this week, ripe tomatoes only please!

Thanks for taking the time to read through my ramblings, I hope they're not remotely sensible, insightful or educational! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment